About the Weekend
Whether you’re writing a TV Drama, TV Comedy, Dramedy or Web Series pilot, a great TV Series Pilot must do more than just tell a great story.
It must suggest a blueprint for every episode that follows: a model for a unique structural engine that will generate the same genre experience, in a slightly different way, episode after episode and season after season.
In this TV Pilot Weekend with Award Winning Screenwriter Jacob Krueger, you’ll learn how to master the art of the pilot, develop the characters, the structure, and the engine of your series, and put it all into a package that will make producers salivate.
What People Are Saying
- Jake is very inspirational and thought provoking. He will help you get your ideas structured and his advice will help your writing in ways you can’t even begin to imagine! - Sam B.
- I loved Jake’s advice on building structure through my character’s wants. It actually was easy to apply to a script I’m revising–most specifically creating obstacles and torturing my characters. He is a tour de force, he thinks quickly on his feet, and he’s super generous! - Bill G.
- Jake is a great speaker and an equally great listener! He outlines what’s beneficial and helped me to decide what is important in my piece. - Sean S.
- There is a systematic thought process involved in Jake’s classes! My advice would be, forget any other writing program, go to the Jacob Krueger Studio! - Janice A.
- Jake’s lectures are insightful and profound. I literally learned something every second of class and that helped me to clarify my understanding of story. It helped me to consolidate everything I have read and clarified what I knew and more importantly what I didn’t know about screenwriting! - Tanvi D.
- A tour de force. Super fast on his feet, super generous, enthusiastic. Great stuff. - Sarah L.