A Film School Education
That Fits With Your Real World Life
Jacob Krueger Studio’s unique ProTrack Mentorship Program pairs you One-on-One with a Professional Writer, who will read every page you write, and mentor you through each phase of the writing process, from facing the blank page, to building your professional career.
Our mentors include top Professors from the nation’s best film schools, including Columbia University and NYU, acclaimed Showrunners, Pulitzer Prize Nominees, and Award Winning Writers with years of industry experience.
And our unique format allows you to meet with them One-on-One from anywhere in the world, every week or every other week, at a fraction of the cost of Graduate School, and on a schedule that keeps you to your deadlines and fits within your real-world life.
- Working with Steve has been invaluable to me as a writer. Whatever story you're telling, Steve is wholly invested in it - the theme, the voice, the characters - but honestly, what has kept me working with him for so long is his investment in me as a writer and a person--Jessica S.
- Jerry Perzigian is the best kind of mentor! In true writers-room fashion, he taught me to work as a team - even when it was just the two of us - breaking stories, finding the smart-funny, and returning for re-writes until the script is exactly where I want it. Hands down - he's my fav! - Noelle W.
- Linda Roberts got me writing. She creates a nurturing environment in which my fear and hesitation disappear and my terrible writing becomes great. - Erin K.
- Karin Partin has been a godsend. Her intuition, honesty, suggestions and well-honed screenwriting expertise have assisted me time and again in the creation and rewrite of my scripts. - Simone Y.
- Merridith Allen can pinpoint exactly what a script needs and she communicates it very effectively. I truly feel valued when I work with her. She’s taught me to trust myself as a writer. - Brook T.
- Dan Gunderman offers supportive feedback but also spots gaps in your script, spanning anything from formatting to plot holes to character development. Super friendly too! - Tara Y.
- I’ve transformed my ho-hum average scripts into compelling content that is being accepted into festivals worldwide. I had no idea what I didn’t know! While you’re sitting on the fence, someone else is in a room at Jacob Krueger Studio, in your chair, writing a brilliant screenplay. - Page C. A.
4 REASONS TO GET ON THE PRO-TRACK
Start your ProTrack program today.
We’ll find a schedule that works best for YOU.
Starts at only $150/session