Audrey Sussman PhD is a National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Neuro-Linguistic Programmer. She holds a Master’s Degree from the University of Pennsylvania and has a Doctorate in Philosophy of Clinical Hypnosis.
For over 30 years, she has worked with creative people to transform the inner-critic that causes anxiety, procrastination and self-doubt into a positive, life enhancing guidance system for creativity and motivation. Audrey is the Director of the Anxiety Control Center, as well as a nationally recognized seminar leader and author.
Her books include: The Self-Help guide to Instant Calm: Calm & Comfort, Yours for the Asking, The Power of Thought: Secrets of the Unconscious and The Mind-Body Way To Stop Worry, Anxiety and Panic.
- Audrey, thank you for your kindness, patience, compassion and understanding. You truly want to see your clients succeed and live happy lives. I will forever be indebted to you for guiding me through this journey.--Kathy T.
- Working with Audrey has changed my life. I was stuck and couldn't see a way out. She helped me to be effective while being true to myself. All the while I was relaxed and inspired.--Marci F.
- Another great class, Audrey. Thank You. I know I brought a lot of intensity yesterday. You are all such thrillingly bright lights.--Jonathan S.
- Thank you, for all the easy to use tools that relieve stress in just moments.--Anonymous
- it was a fabulous class! I slept for ten hours last night, your relaxation exercises worked a treat! I also wrote five pages today 😊--Geraldine S.--Jonathan S.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING