TV Comedy Writing Level 2
Upcoming class dates will be announced soon
A TV Comedy Writer’s Room For Experienced Writers
Now that you’ve completed our TV Comedy Level 1 Class it’s time to take your pilot to the next level, in this intermediate TV Writing workshop with Emmy Award Winner Jerry Perzigian.
You’ll not only complete a half hour pilot or spec script for a tv comedy series, you’ll also collaborate on the development of your fellow students scripts for a different show each week.
What You’ll Learn
Learn advanced structural techniques and how to improve the characters, joke density, and marketability of your pilot, while collaborating not only on your own script but also those of your fellow writers.
One-On-One Mentorship From A Teacher You Can Trust
With more than 25 years of Hollywood experience, Jerry has been a showrunner, writer, and producer on some of the most successful half-hour series in history, including “The Jeffersons,” “The Golden Girls,” “Frasier,” “The Nanny,” and “Married…with Children.”
Now, he brings a lifetime of experience directly to you as your teacher, showrunner, mentor and coach.
What About The Online Option?
You can be a part of our TV Writing Classes from anywhere in the world, through a live two way video stream! All you need is a computer, a headset, and a high speed internet connection. You’ll be able to see, hear and participate in everything, just like being in the room!
Need A Payment Plan? Just Ask.
We like working with artists, and are happy to figure out a payment plan that fits your budget. Just reserve your spot with a deposit above. You can either pay off the balance after the first class, or space out your payments in smaller installments. For more info or to set up a plan, give us a call at 917-464-3594.
- From the first moments of class, as I observed Jerry’s demeanor, on-point humor, and conceptual clarity, I knew, as did everyone else in the room, that we had found “the real deal.” Writing comedy has truly been a life-changer for me on so many levels! I’m grateful to be learning from one of the best in the business.--Cynthia J.
- I first began as an artist with no writing experience. I hadn't watched TV for 15 years so I had no idea what I was doing but I knew I had a story to tell. Jerry was AMAZING! In addition to attending Jerry's Workshops, he coached me for 2 years. Thanks to him, I completed 3 episodes of my TV Pilot entitled "Flourish" and won "Best TV Script Award" at the LA Film Awards.--Cynthia S.
- This class is absolutely amazing. Jerry is absolutely brilliant. I learned so much about the process of writing the sitcom script and collaborating, which is something I knew nothing about.--Dan N.
- I would tell anyone who wants to write comedic television to take this class! Jerry will help you understand the elements better and help you to write quicker!--Aaron B.
- Jerry is fabulous! The camaraderie you make with everyone is fabulous and supportive. Plus Jerry cares about you and your work!--Christina M.
- I love everything about Jerry– his stories, collaboration, teaching, and format. You WANT to take this class!--Jamie C.
Jerry’s advice is liquid gold. I was devastated when the class ended because it was the highlight of my week, but lucky for me, each class was recorded; therefore, I can revisit class whenever I need my comedy fix. I found this program to be extremely welcoming, collaborative, and extraordinarily insightful.