TV Comedy Writing Level 2
Upcomming class dates will be announced soon.
A TV Comedy Writer’s Room For Experienced Writers
Now that you’ve completed our TV Comedy Level 1 Class it’s time to take your pilot to the next level, in this intermediate TV Writing workshop with Emmy Award Winner Jerry Perzigian.
You’ll not only complete a half hour pilot or spec script for a tv comedy series, you’ll also collaborate on the development of your fellow students scripts for a different show each week.
What You’ll Learn
Learn advanced structural techniques and how to improve the characters, joke density, and marketability of your pilot, while collaborating not only on your own script but also those of your fellow writers.
One-On-One Mentorship From A Teacher You Can Trust
With more than 25 years of Hollywood experience, Jerry has been a showrunner, writer, and producer on some of the most successful half-hour series in history, including “The Jeffersons,” “The Golden Girls,” “Frasier,” “The Nanny,” and “Married…with Children.”
Now, he brings a lifetime of experience directly to you as your teacher, showrunner, mentor and coach.
What About The Online Option?
You can be a part of our TV Writing Classes from anywhere in the world, through a live two way video stream! All you need is a computer, a headset, and a high speed internet connection. You’ll be able to see, hear and participate in everything, just like being in the room!
Need A Payment Plan? Just Ask.
We like working with artists, and are happy to figure out a payment plan that fits your budget. Just reserve your spot with a deposit above. You can either pay off the balance after the first class, or space out your payments in smaller installments. For more info or to set up a plan, give us a call at 917-464-3594.
- Jerry is fabulous! The camaraderie you make with everyone is fabulous and supportive. Plus Jerry cares about you and your work!--Christina M.
- I love everything about Jerry– his stories, collaboration, teaching, and format. You WANT to take this class!--Jamie C.
- Jerry is great! He teaches collaborative structure, be prepared to be open-minded!--Joe H.
- Jerry is a great teacher with valuable insight!--Mima S.
- I would tell anyone who wants to write comedic television to take this class! Jerry will help you understand the elements better and help you to write quicker!--Aaron B.
- Jerry is insightful and funny, works with me to create better timing and hones my ideas!--Cassandra