TV Comedy Writing Level 2
Upcomming class dates will be announced soon.
A TV Comedy Writer’s Room For Experienced Writers
Now that you’ve completed our TV Comedy Level 1 Class it’s time to take your pilot to the next level, in this intermediate TV Writing workshop with Emmy Award Winner Jerry Perzigian.
You’ll not only complete a half hour pilot or spec script for a tv comedy series, you’ll also collaborate on the development of your fellow students scripts for a different show each week.
What You’ll Learn
Learn advanced structural techniques and how to improve the characters, joke density, and marketability of your pilot, while collaborating not only on your own script but also those of your fellow writers.
One-On-One Mentorship From A Teacher You Can Trust
With more than 25 years of Hollywood experience, Jerry has been a showrunner, writer, and producer on some of the most successful half-hour series in history, including “The Jeffersons,” “The Golden Girls,” “Frasier,” “The Nanny,” and “Married…with Children.”
Now, he brings a lifetime of experience directly to you as your teacher, showrunner, mentor and coach.
What About The Online Option?
You can be a part of our TV Writing Classes from anywhere in the world, through a live two way video stream! All you need is a computer, a headset, and a high speed internet connection. You’ll be able to see, hear and participate in everything, just like being in the room!
Need A Payment Plan? Just Ask.
We like working with artists, and are happy to figure out a payment plan that fits your budget. Just reserve your spot with a deposit above. You can either pay off the balance after the first class, or space out your payments in smaller installments. For more info or to set up a plan, give us a call at 917-464-3594.
- Sincerest thanks for your wisdom and light these six weeks. I've learned so much that I've already put into regular practice, and my craft is all the better for it.
- Linda— I’ve been wanting to tell you for quite some time now. I think you’re a fabulous teacher (The bees knees). You have a unique style and what comes through most of all is your generous, nurturing and wise instruction. It is a massive gift and I feel so lucky to know you and be your Student. I have learned so much! Your kind words and notes have left me with a great deal of encouragement and fuel to keep working on the craft! My very best and warmest gratitude to you!--Bruce S.
- The best "how to screenwrite" class I've found yet. I've spent the past two years studying, full time, everything that I could find, and you presented ideas in class (such as visual specificity) that I haven't encountered anywhere else.--Quentin E.
- I tremendously enjoyed the seven act structure emphasis! Jake is fabulous! - Assita C.
- Take this class! If you seriously want to write a screenplay, you need to take Jake’s class! - LR
- Jake is great! Very charismatic and knowledgable. He’s extremely helpful at dispelling the myths about the industry, his humor shows his love of this medium ad how much he loves teaching. - James H