TV Bible Writing
Upcomming class dates will be announced soon.
Welcome to the Weekend TV Bible Workshop
In this weekend workshop, you’ll develop more than just TV Bible for your series that can make producers salivate. You’ll learn how writing a TV Bible can help you delve into the hearts of your characters, find the hook and structure of each episode, and distill it down to a core essence to make writing and rewriting easy.
Want to sell a TV Show? You’re going to need more than just a great pilot.
A TV Bible is the most vital document in your arsenal as an aspiring TV Writer.
In one quick read 2-5 page read, a great TV Bible shows a potential producer not only what makes your series concept and characters stand out from the crowd, but also the structural engine of your series that will allow them to generate episodes and seasons for years.
So if you want to make a producer see dollar signs, you’ve got to learn to write a TV Bible that sells!
A TV Bible is more than just a sales document like a treatment or a pitch.
It’s also a way of thinking creatively about your project, delving down into the heart of your characters to find the hook and structure of each episode, each season and your series as a whole, and distilling its down to a core essence that makes writing and rewriting easy.
Learn To Write a TV Bible for a TV Series or Web Series of Any Genre
Whether you’re writing a TV Comedy, TV Drama, Dramady, Traumady, or even producing your own Web Series, mastering the craft of the TV Bible will not only help your chance of selling it, but also your chance of getting the idea in your head onto the page in the most powerful way possible.
A Fun & Intuitive Approach To TV Bible Writing
Under the guidance of our resident TV Bible guru, Merridith Allen, you’ll create the engine of your TV series in a fun and intuitive way. Guided practice and in-class workshopping will take the stress right out of your first draft, and demystify this often intimidating side of the process by drawing on the inspiration that brought you to the project in the first place.
A Community You Can Count On – From Anywhere in The World
Whether you’re joining the class live in NYC or through our unique live-online format, you’ll connect with TV & Web Series writers just like you. Find your writing partner, future TV writer’s room buddy, or the person who’s going to introduce you to the perfect producer for your project.
Includes 1:1 Consultation
Complete your TV Bible in class, and then get personalized, one-on-one feedback from your teacher, to take your TV Bible to the professional level!
- I tremendously enjoyed the seven act structure emphasis! Jake is fabulous! - Assita C.
- Take this class! If you seriously want to write a screenplay, you need to take Jake’s class! - LR
- Jake is great! Very charismatic and knowledgable. He’s extremely helpful at dispelling the myths about the industry, his humor shows his love of this medium ad how much he loves teaching. - James H
- Jake is energetic and passionate. He approaches writing from an organic place and as a new writer, I feel like I finally have a stronger foundation! - Rachel H
- There is a systematic thought process involved in Jake’s classes! I only wish there were more of them! My advice would be, forget any other writing program, go to the Jacob Krueger Studio! - Janice A
- Jake is a powerhouse lecturer! I found his teaching more than helpful and his focus on creative freedom refreshing! He is so positive and makes even looking at the tough parts I’ve written easy and with positive eyes! - Sara C