The Art of the Pitch
Sell your script without selling your soul.
Upcoming class dates will be announced soon
In this groundbreaking seminar on the art of the pitch, Jacob Krueger will teach you how to identify the existing elements in your script that can make producers salivate and how to focus your draft to deliver on what you promise. Includeds a FREE Pitch Party right after class where you can practice pitching to Jake and your fellow classmates.
Get Ready To Learn The Secret.
Forget what you think you know about what makes a movie commercial. A great hook doesn’t come from selling out or trying to anticipate Hollywood’s next flavor of the week. Rather, it grows organically out of very impulses that drove you to write in the first place. It’s suggested in every facet of your character’s journey, and in every word you write. The art of the screenwriter is learning to make this hook as visceral for the audience as it is for you.
A Whole New Approach To High Concept Storytelling
In this groundbreaking seminar, Award-Winning Screenwriter Jacob Krueger will show you how to discover the underlying hook in your own storytelling. You’ll learn to identify the existing elements in your script that can make producers salivate, create a powerful pitch to capture their attention and to focus your draft to deliver on what you promise.
Hone Your Pitch.
You might be the next Charlie Kaufman in waiting, but unless you can pitch it, nobody is going to read it. Learn how to create a pitch that can make even the most jaded producer pay attention, so that you can sell your screenplay and yourself as a writer.
Find The People Who Can Help You, By Making The Most Of Your Own Social Network
Learn how to identify agents, producers, managers, actors, directors, and other entertainment professionals who are looking for just the kind of material you are writing, and how to break through the walls that seem to separate you from them.
- Jake is a natural teacher, he is incredibly knowledgeable and delivers the information in a way that is memorable!--Yohana D
- I love Jake! He helped me to focus on the art instead of the paradigms that surround writing. The tools he gave me were easy to apply to my craft.--Junn H
- Jake is engaging, interactive and has an enthusiastic delivery. He’s very passionate about what he does!--Linda S
- Jake is very inspirational and thought provoking. He will help you get your ideas structured and his advice will help your writing in ways you can’t even begin to imagine!--Sam B
- Jake is great! Very charismatic and knowledgable. He’s extremely helpful at dispelling the myths about the industry, his humor shows his love of this medium ad how much he loves teaching. - James H
- Jake is a tour de force. Super fast on his feet, super generous, enthusiastic. Great stuff. - Sarah L
Upcoming Write Your Screenplay Classes
Jake’s positivity is so overwhelmingly encouraging. He’s truly inspirational.
I love Jake’s enthusiasm, honesty and his ability to inspire!
You won’t find a better teacher or coach than Jake!
Jake creates a limitless potential in his students.
Jacob Krueger is a natural at getting you to look within at the best parts of yourself.